Today is Lyla's first day at her new daycare, big kid's class, so many changes, she is growing up so fast.... I am nervous for her. I hope it goes well. I am taking her a little later and picking her up earlier.. But she is still my baby look at her
How did dropoff go? Lily cried for the first week and has cried since so don't worry if she cried today, but i know it's hard to hear as you're leaving. xoxo
I love this sleepy picture, O does the same thing when he needs a nap too. Still a baby, indeed.
I'm sure she'll do great - this daycare is good for her. More interaction, more fun... really, I'll bet you she'll be SO excited to show you what she did today!!
7 comments:
How did dropoff go? Lily cried for the first week and has cried since so don't worry if she cried today, but i know it's hard to hear as you're leaving. xoxo
i meant to say, lily cried the first week, but HASN'T cried since so dont worry if she cried today. Sorry for the typo. :)
awwww...
I love this sleepy picture, O does the same thing when he needs a nap too. Still a baby, indeed.
I'm sure she'll do great - this daycare is good for her. More interaction, more fun... really, I'll bet you she'll be SO excited to show you what she did today!!
xxx
Hope she has a great first day in her new class!
I always love pretty Lyla pictures! She really is beyond adorable!
Look at her--all grown up! What a cutie! I am sure her first day went fine! (but how is mommy holding up!?)
Post a Comment