I am also excited for this new place. Lyla will be in a class with 4 other 2 year old kids, she will have outside time, leasons, projects, a young cute teacher... I hope that she likes it
Thursday, April 01, 2010
Moving on
Tomorrow is a big day, Lyla's last day at her current daycare. She has been going there since she was 3 months old and from day one her baby sitter showed nothing but love to her. Mina is part of our family, she loves my daughter, she took care of her , loved her, taught her, fed nutritious food, went above her call of duty many times. She knows Lyla just like I do, knows her likes and dislikes, can read her expressions... Lyla adores her... but it is time to move on, Lyla has outgrown the place, needs more stimulation, more structure. Next week will be hard, many transitions for all of us. I will be forever thankful to Mina, for spending countless hours taking care of my precious daughter so I could work without worries because I trust her like family. We will miss you Mina and We will visit you as often as possible.

I am also excited for this new place. Lyla will be in a class with 4 other 2 year old kids, she will have outside time, leasons, projects, a young cute teacher... I hope that she likes it
I am also excited for this new place. Lyla will be in a class with 4 other 2 year old kids, she will have outside time, leasons, projects, a young cute teacher... I hope that she likes it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The end of an era! The new place does sound good, though. It's good you've had care you're happy with.
Bea
Oh, how bittersweet! You are so fortunate to have had such a wondeful childcare situation for 2 years! I'm sure Lyla will love the new day care, but I know it must be so hard to leave someone that is like a member of the family.
Post a Comment