Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Fragility of life

I read this post today and it took me back to the early days of my breakup... I am glad that it turned out to be not true for her , for me it was. I glad to see that I've come a long way from those early sad days filled with so much unbelief and despair. Time indeed heals and we survive the unthinkable and before we know it, we go from barely surviving to thriving again!
Please read this post if you have time

5 comments:

kimbosue said...

Big congrats to you for getting through your ordeal and THRIVING!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

That was a great post wasn't it?

So glad that your Thriving again!!!

lltanderson said...

i'm so glad that reading that post showed you how far you have come and didn't bring you back into all those painful feelings. i love reading your blog b/c i've been watching you grow and heal from all that has happened to you; you are an awesome, strong woman!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

That was such a powerful post! You are an inspiration!

Bea said...

I'm glad to see you've come a long way, too!

Bea