Thursday, October 28, 2010

Waiting, worrying and surrendering...

Life has been very stressful lately. Still waiting to see what it will happen with Lyla's dad's visa. While we wait and he is not working, he is staying with her part time during the week now. She is having a blast with him and I like that. I am limbo and can just pray and wait... seems to be the theme of my life the past 5 years. I feel so tied up and the more I struggle to break free the worst it gets. So I've learn to stay still and accept yet again whatever will happen I will have to just find a way to deal with. Not an easy thing my friends. Not an easy thing.
When I have time I just get my camera and go in a search of a good picture. It helps me to focus on something else, it relaxes me... last saturday night I was able to capture the modt gorgeous sunset ...
I just wanna share with you guys


5 comments:

Caro said...

Oh love, I hope things work out for you soon.

hope548 said...

I'm sorry that life keeps sending stress your way. I hope things work out for the best. Those are beautiful sunset pics!

Serenity said...

Holy crap. You're HERE. I've been looking for your blog - all of a sudden you disappeared. But here you are now. HI!

I really hope things break for you soon, sweetie. You seem to have a LOT on your plate for a long time now.

Those are gorgeous pictures, too.

xoxox

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Those pictures are beautiful. Praying that you see more sunshine in your life soon!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

I feel the exact same way. It seems like when we finally get over one hurdle another one pops up out of nowhere.

The photos are gorgeous!