Look at my new and improved body
Free!!!!!!!!I am having so much fun with her... My friend's baby. She is so so sweet . My friend took this picture while J and I were playing at the beach... you can clearly see my joy... I love kids and can only imagine how much more I'll love my own child!
More pics to come...
7 comments:
The last picture is beautiful! I also love the one labeled Freeeee!!!! You look happy, and happy suits you!
What great photos!
Oh that last photo is TOO CUTE!!!!! I will be in Key West in 17 days! Whoo hoooo!
You look great with a child in your arms!
Looks like you are having a great time!
Glad you are having a great time in Miami... :) I love the last picture as well. :) :) Enjoy the rest of your vacation. :) :)
Matthew M. F. Miller says:
What a cute kid - and what a beautiful photo. Looks like you're having a great trip.
Looks like you had a wonderful time. I wrote a congratulations note to you (along with a few other cards to our Braces Bunch buddies), but have continually etch-a-sketched buying stamps. Ugh! I'm going to the store RIGHT NOW to get some, so hopefully my sentiment will fall under the category of Better Late Than Never.
Post a Comment