Thursday, May 24, 2007

Radom news and another tag








Hi ladies
Thank you so much for the nice messages of congratulations. I really appreciated it. As I said on my previous post my graduation was very very good. I tried too put the whole TTC business aside and just enjoy the moment. What I leaned is that, even though IF does not define who I am, It is part of my journey and it is very hart not to see things through the IF glasses. Like the moment I was giving my speech at the party, In a split second a thought came to my mind… wouldn’t it be great if I could announce that I am Pg today? Wouldn’t it be great to have my 10 month old baby here with me (If I hadn’t m/c) , wouldn’t it be great if the party was my baby shower??... Yes, it would be… I just did not let me push down and usually does, and kept on celebrating!!!!!!!!


On a different note, I would like to thank you all from the Braces Bunch. I can’t even begin to tell how AWESOME it is to get all the letters and sweet notes. I feel part of a community a sisterhood, and the love from each one of you makes stronger. DH started noticing that the numbers of letters for me increased exponentially LOL and he asked what they were about. Now, he gets all excited when there is a new one!!!! He said that we should save all of them and show our baby how loved he/she is form people hat don’t even know us! I’ll do that for sure.
I am sorry that I haven’t had time to reply the messages yet. With graduation and my MIL going back to Brazil (have to buys all those gifts for my huge family in Brazil) I haven’t had any free time.


In 2 days I am leaving to Miami. I am so so excited!!!!!!! I can’t wait to see the ocean again.

On the TTC end, I am taking a break this cycle. the big O will maybe happen when I am way next week and DH is not coming with me. To be honest, I am not feeling guilty!! I need this vacation. I’ll start clomid next cycle.

Baby Blues tagged so here I go (Sending lots of love Baby blues, I hope that you feel better)
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so
1)Baby Moxie
2)Kicking You From The Inside
3)Third Time Lucky?
4)Babyblues
4) So i wait for you
Next select five people to tag: (if you haven’t done it already)
1) Hopefult to Hateful in 28days
2) My reality
5) Serenity
What were you doing ten years ago?
I was a freshman in Pharmacy school and waiting to meet the man of my life (Met him July 1997
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Enjoying my mom's visit (she came from Brazil) and started writing my thesis
Five Snacks You Enjoy:
1. Pizza
2) Cheetos
3.) fruits
4) Gold fish (crackers)
5) chex mix
Five Songs to Which You Know all the Lyrics:
1) With or without you (U2)
2) Heart of the matter (Don Henley)
3)With Hope (Steven Curtis Chapman)
4) When I see you smile (Bad English)
5) Bad (U2)
Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
- Go back home (Brazil)
-Help my family and give to charity
- IVF
- Travel
- a makeover LOL
Five Bad Habits:
1. Interrupting people when they are speaking
2. I Stare at people on the streets
3. Comfort eating
4. Watch too much TV
5. Being bossy
Five things you like doing:
1) talking to my mom over the phone
2) going to the movies
3) Traveling
4) Date with DH
5) Shopping
Five things you would never wear again:
1) Skinny jeans (unless I loose some serious weight)
2) High waste pans
3) Neon color clothing
4) Shoulder pads
5) Overalls
Five favorite toys:
1. My Lap top (only 3 pounds, I love it)
2. DH's video ipod
3. 2 G pendrive
4. TV
5. My car
I'll add this one...
Five favorite movies:
1. Shawshank Redemption
2 Dad man walking
3 The Goonies
4 Nemo
5 My new fav THE NAMESAKE
I still have to do the "I am" poem... maybe next....

7 comments:

Baby Blues said...

Last year I was suppose to have a party for my 30th birthday, it also coincides with our IUI results. I so wanted to make that announcement during the party. But when AF arrived a few days before my birthday, we decided to just go on vacation and cancel the party. Had a wonderful vacation though. I still daydream about breaking the news to our family!

I love the Braces Bunch idea! I got Mr. Kite curious about it too.

Ugh... the stuff we used to wear, hideous! I already have broad shoulders, wearing shoulder pads made me look like a football player!

Ooooh I like the additional favorite movies. I think I want to watch Goonies again.

Thanks Cibele. Enjoy Miami!

Caro said...

The braces bunch is great. I love getting real mail.

Sarah said...

i love that you're going to save the mail for the baby to show him how loved he/she was, what a great way to share the more beautiful side of this journey when (if) the time comes to explain the conception.

TeamWinks said...

My husband loves the letters from the Braces Bunch too. I also thought they would be great for the scrapbook I have created.

Have fun on your trip!

Kate said...

I can't believe I ever wore shoulder pads! Yikes!

JJ said...

Have a great time in Miami!

SO GLAD you are having fun with The Braces Bunch--its makes me so happy that this has brought lots of smiles=)

Goonies is GREAT!!!!'

Dr. Grumbles said...

I love The Goonies! Goonies never say die!