Sunday, May 13, 2007

To my Mom, Grandmothers, Mother in Law, Aunts, friends and all of you in blogland that were blessed with a baby ... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

As for all of us sill waiting:
Maybe next year will be different. We have to keep on hoping !

4 comments:

The Oneliner (Christina) said...

I hope we don't have to wait long either. Well, really we don't. We've decided that this is the year of our baby...and either we get PG by IVF or adopt. So, next mother's day will likely be very different. : )
And I wish you the same.

M said...

Yes we do....hope is what keeps us going!!! Right?

Anonymous said...

I hope next year is different for so many of us.

LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog. I am on CD 6 and starting clo.mid for my next cycle (in June.) Let's do it together - that would be very comforting! My cycles are typically less than 28 days so we should be on track next month.