I am almost 16 weeks, I am so excited and I can't hardly wait for my 20 w appointment. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I don't feel the baby moving yet. Is it too soon???? I am getting very anxious. My belly is showing more too. I still feel that is not a pregnant belly , but rather just my fat gut sticking out... DH said that he can definitely see a difference but I am still very self conscious. Just in case I took a belly shot while in San Francisco... I haven't taken many yet. So here I am at 15w1d
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
I am back!
Hi Ladies, I am back to Kansas. It is cold here and I miss San Francisco already. What a great city! Baby and I had a great time there. I am proud of myself , I had to do so much walking at the meeting and going up hill in the streets of San Francisco for the past 4 days but I held on very well. I bought a pair o maternity pants for this trip, THEY ARE SO CONFY, I can efinitely get use to elastic waste bands... it made so much easier to sit trough those long hours of seminar during the convention.
I am almost 16 weeks, I am so excited and I can't hardly wait for my 20 w appointment. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I don't feel the baby moving yet. Is it too soon???? I am getting very anxious. My belly is showing more too. I still feel that is not a pregnant belly , but rather just my fat gut sticking out... DH said that he can definitely see a difference but I am still very self conscious. Just in case I took a belly shot while in San Francisco... I haven't taken many yet. So here I am at 15w1d
I am almost 16 weeks, I am so excited and I can't hardly wait for my 20 w appointment. I am excited and nervous at the same time. I don't feel the baby moving yet. Is it too soon???? I am getting very anxious. My belly is showing more too. I still feel that is not a pregnant belly , but rather just my fat gut sticking out... DH said that he can definitely see a difference but I am still very self conscious. Just in case I took a belly shot while in San Francisco... I haven't taken many yet. So here I am at 15w1d
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
you are Pregnant ... its not Fat!! Thats a baby!! I am glad the maternity clothes helped
Nice belly!
Isn't San Francisco amazing? I loved it there! I also had my elastic pants on at my conference, and they saved me!!
As for feeling the baby, usually it's around 18 weeks before you feel your first baby, 16 or so for your second. So you've got loads of time!
Great belly shot!!
Cute belly, definitely more baby than fat ;) X
Welcome home--and what a GREAT picture=)
That's a nice, pregnant-looking belly shot. And no, I don't think you should worry about kicking yet. Give it a few weeks.
Bea
LindÃssima!!
Beijos "ensolarados" =)
Post a Comment