Hi ladies, I hope that you all have a great day today. I already had all the candy that i could eat in one month....
I took this picture today with this visitor that showed you in my work and also to show my first "maternity" top that my mom sent it to me... I still feel silly using it, but I figure that should give it a try. I am leaving tomorrow to San Francisco for a Conference... so I have to go buy at least one pair of dressy pants and jeans that fit me comfortably... I don't have a bump per se yet but my waist line is definitely larger.. so there you have it , me at 14w5d pregnant...
11 comments:
ARENT YOU super cute .. and that top is great! love it
Cute, cute, cute!
You look great, Cibele!
You look great! Obviously, pregnancy suits you. Or you always look great, one or the other.
Bea
Wow, you look pretty good for 14 weeks! I cant hide mine any longer, no matter how I try! But yours from the front is almost invisible :) x
San Francisco seems to be a popular destination for us bloggers at the moment.
The second trimester suits you well!
Cute picture!
Thank you so much for continuing to visit me despite my absence from visiting my bloggie friends. Just came by to catch up with you and see how you are. So glad to hear you are enjoying your pregnancy and Halloween. And like artblog says, you look fabulous darling!!!
Ci, glad everything is fine with you! Loved the pic, but I want to see the bump next time!
When is the big ultrasound?? (when I was this far I already knew I was having a girl!)
Olá minha querida.. estou de blog novo. Só pra desabafar, senao endoido, rs... qquer coisa passa lá.. beijao na barriguinha!
www.fay1.blogspot.com
Post a Comment