Thank God ... I don't have gestational diabetes. For some reason there was some sugar on my urine but my blood glucose level from Wednesday and Friday were very normal. So was my blood pressure and weight... I've gained 1 1/2 pound so far. I guess I have enough extra weight that I don't need to gain much yet ... baby also souded good (I can't wait to see him/her again!)
To celebrate I went to have a HUGE SONIC burger with a strawberry limeade!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you all for the good wishes
Have a great weekend
9 comments:
OH YEAH!! doing a happy dance
That's great news! Your little one is due on my little one's birthday. I had never noticed that before. Glad things are going smoothly!
Good news!!! have a great weekend yourself :)
XX
Great news!!! I've only eaten at Sonic once, but I had a Cherry Limeade and a cheeseburger and LOVED that meal!
Great news! Glad things are still going well with your pregnancy. Have a great weekend.
MAJOR HAPPY NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So glad to hear everything is a-okay! Thanks for the letter, btw! Its great having someone so close in due date!! Happy 14th Week!
Wonderful news. I'm glad it was just a false alarm.
yay, so happy for you!!
Post a Comment