I guess that I spoke too soon. I had some spotting today again. Still light brown but is back after 2 days of nothing. I called my doc and I am waiting for a reply. It has been almost one week now. I am starting getting concerned about infection. Last wednesday she examined me and did not see any indication of infection. Oh man, the fun never ends...
UPDATE
Nurse called back. She wants me to go see the midwife tomorrow to check for a possible urinary tract infection.
8 comments:
goodness me...thinking of you
I hope everything is okay. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Fingers crossed that it is just left over from last week.
i'm so sorry you're dealing with this. i hope you get a break from all these worries soon.
Normally I wouldn't say something like this, but I hope you have a UTI.
Because then you'd have an explanation for the spotting, and a UTI is better than the other option.
I hope your spotting stops soon.
still praying for you.
*hugs*
I'm with Saras-P - go UTI! Hopefully:-)
thinking of you too, hope its nothing HUGS
Post a Comment