Sunday, October 21, 2007

Remembering My baby

October 22nd 2005

I'll never forget that day! it was the end of my dreams. Even though it has been 2 years and I am pregant again, I will always remember and mourn the one I never had the chance to meet...
I still think about you baby, about all that could have been with you.

3 comments:

Bea said...

I believe you will always remember.

Bea

Dr. Grumbles said...

A beautiful baby, always in your heart

hopeful to hateful in 28 days said...

I completely relate to you and remembering your lost baby. It is weird to be pregnant again after loss. It makes you a little sad to think what could have been. even though I am much farther along with this one then my last, I get pangs of grief when I think about the baby I lost. We will keep them in our hearts and memories forever.

Glad to hear your little one is doing well. Hope you don't have gestational diabetes.