Wednesday, April 02, 2008

so much to say, so little time...








22 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
AwkwardMoments said...

Oh you and Lyla are beautiful!! Love it so much!

Bea said...

Looking good there!

Kind of freaky knowing what's going on behind that curtain in the surgery room shot, though. You look so calm about it!

Bea

Jackie said...

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the photos!

Caro said...

She (and you) are gorgeous!

Kelly Hutcheson said...

OMG! She is beautiful!! I can't wait to hear the stories!! xoxo

Kelly Hutcheson said...

You might want to delete the comment left by kazillar if you don't know this person. I clicked the link and it lead to download antivirus software. I didnt do it. Do you know this person?

Kelly Hutcheson said...

Congrats again!!

ultimatejourney said...

Adorable!!! Congrats again!

OHN said...

WOW...you look wonderful and your daughter is beautiful!!

Alison said...

The three of you look fantastic! She is just beautiful!

hope548 said...

Beautiful! I'm so happy for you!

Bela said...

Que familia LINDA! Parabens!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

What a beautiful family!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats!!

N7 said...

SHE IS GORGEOUS!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGG YOU DID IT! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL AND HEALTHY LITTLE GIRL!!!!!
You are truly blessed- congratulations!!!!!

Delenn said...

Wonderful photos! Love the fact you got to be nose to nose with her in surgery. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. Both of you.

Sarah said...

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Courtney said...

Cibele she is absolutely beautiful!I'm so happy that both you and Lyla are doing great and that you can now enjoy your little one in your arms. :)

Delenn said...

BTW, I used your pictures this morning to show Michael what it will look like for my C-Section. I think it re-assured him--and, being my son, he wanted to see my scar from when he was born. :-)

JJ said...

She looks like her momma=) Beautiful!

lisalou said...

CONGRATULATIONS!