Saturday, April 05, 2008

Our sweet Lyla

Lyla'a first video
Daddy worked very hard and now is ready: Lyla’s first pictures. DH and I love the song we selected for the video make sure you turn on your speakers…..
ENJOY

I'll write soon

10 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

great job Dad!!! Cibele i think I have found my baby's girlfriend!! She is beautiful!

cecisantiago said...

Cibele,lindona a filhinha de vocês!!Um doce de princesa!!!É impressão minha ou ela é cara do pai mesmo?Por que por aqui....meu filhote hoje com 6 meses está cada dia mais parecido com meu marido...já pensou?Bjão,Ciça

Bea said...

Great video! And good song choice, too.

Bea

Jackie said...

Such a gorgeous video of a beautiful family. Congratulations once again!

Bela said...

Que lindos! O video me emocionou, viu?! Quero muito saber a estoria do seu parto e mais detalhes da Lyla, e claro! Beijos -- Bella

ultimatejourney said...

Love it! Congrats again!

Alison said...

That was great! Good job! Loved every minute of it.

OHN said...

The first thing I thought when looking at all the photos was that little Lyla will be surrounded by people that love her :)

Dr. Grumbles said...

This is so beautiful, and so is she!

Delenn said...

Very nice video. Made me get a bit choked up. :-)

I am so very happy for you and Rob! Many more videos to come, I am sure!