Saturday, April 12, 2008

Family Album

than they were three



3 generations


Baby love, my baby love! She is finally gaining some weight . I am almost exclusively bottle feeding, pumping and supplementing and doing some comfort nursing..whatever is good for her






Her little legs went from this (I was so scared)


to this... THANK GOD

17 comments:

Jackie said...

You're all looking great! I'm so thrilled for you!! Take care of yourselves.

Anonymous said...

You look so happy! And Lyla is so cute!

AwkwardMoments said...

I just want to hug you - You look so Happy. With great reason. Lyla is beautiful

Bea said...

Nice pics. Although yes, I see what you mean about the legs-up one. Looking good now, though!

Bea

Dr. Grumbles said...

Great pics! I am sure she'll continue a line of fantastic women!

Bela said...

Lyla e linda! O seu sorriso conta o quanto vc esta feliz! Parabens!

Sarah said...

congratulations again, she's beautiful!

Loren said...

OH I am so happy her legs are better! So scary! Keep us updated on her progress. She's beautiful!

Kate said...

What a beautiful family!!

hope548 said...

She's gorgeous! Glad you are all doing well!

N7 said...

omg she is a doll- sooooo gorgeous!! And what a beautiful family you guys make!!!
And yes- thank goodness those lil legs are where they should be! :)

judy said...

You guys might want to check out my most recent blog....with kids lullabies are needed. And this one is especially sweet.

http://averyopenbook.blogspot.com/

Baby Blues said...

She's adorable!!! :-)

ultimatejourney said...

Those legs would've freaked me out too! Everyone looks great, though!

Courtney said...

She looks perfect Cibele! AND...I love all the pink. :)

JuliaS said...

Congratulations on your little girl - she is so beautiful and all that hair!

Thank you for the sweet thoughts today that you left for me on my blog.

Good wishes.

KatieMc said...

LOVE the 3 generations. How very special!