APRIL 25th!!! Man I answered that question so many times during my pregnancy... However, Lyla had other plans. Instead today I sit here staring at my beautiful almost one month old sweet girl!. To be honest I am thankful these these hard first days are thing of the past already and we are now getting settle into our new lives. On the other hand, I would have loved to have had these final 4 weeks of pregnancy, I miss it sometimes!
yesterday DH and I went out for dinner, mom stayed home with Lyla. For the first time after Lyla was born we were asked if we have children , Dh said: NO ... I looked at him!!!! " I mean , yes... I am still getting used to saying that I am a father " LOL
Today I go out for lunch with mom and Lyla to celebrate her "due date"
Have a great weekend everybody
Here is the first smile I caught on camera... just melts my heart
9 comments:
Happy due date day!! I'm in love with her!
Cibele, Thanks for stopping by my blog and the congrats. Your Lyla is a beauty! Congrats! I will be catching up on your story as I read and wait by the phone for my second beta count. Oh, I hope I have a girl, too!!! Hugs, Kim
Happy due date, Lyla!
Bea
Happy due date and happy new parenting.
I can't believe that it's been a month already! Although for some of us, time is just no going by fast enough, it seems like you just had Lyla yesterday!
Cibele, qto a seu sick time (que eu li e vc mencionou no seu penultimo post), eu acho que qd vc faz uma c-section, sua medica vai te dar um minimo de 8 semanas de recovery time. Se vc tiver uma dr's note, o seu trabalho nao pode fazer nada, afinal a medica esta te proibindo de trabalhar, e voce tera direito a essas 8 semanas, no questions asked. Uma outra lei que varia de estado p/ estado, e que vale a pena vc pesquisar e a "unpaid medical leave of absence". Por causa desta lei, o seu emprego e obrigado (por lei mesmo) a deixar sua spot aberta p/ vc ate voce ate o final da sua unpaid medical leave of absence. De uma olhadinha nisso antes de vc voltar a trabalhar........ (Por exemplo, na minha empresa, eu vou ter 8 semanas de sick time pagas, e dai por CT law eu tenho direito a 4 meses de unpaid medical leave e eu so volto a trabalhar no final de outubro). Me liga se quiser conversar mais a respeito. A minha c-section esta marcada p/ o dia 30, mas vc pode me ligar antes da nenem nascer ou depois do dia 5 de maio qd eu ja vou estar em casa.
Beijos - B~
Happy Due Date!
Happy Due Date! She is beautiful. Congrats!
Happy belated due date! I know what you mean- you are over the moon that Lyla is here but a part of you wanted to keep her in that belly safe and private for the 4 more weeks :) I felt the same way...like thank goodness I made it this far, but why not farther? I WANTED to stay pregnant and be able to enjoy it forever! I miss those pregnancy complaints and aches...such a strange mix of emotions.
And that smile is angelic!!!!!
What a beautiful picture! Thanks for the congrats.
Post a Comment