Dh, myself and LYLA!!!!!!!!!!!! she did great, she slept the entire movie ... did not even make a noise. We gave her a bath, fed her, and off we went to our little adventure. We chose a kid's movie (WALL-E) because if she made any noise people would be more forgiving. She slept on the way to the movies, the 2 hours there and on the way back (from 6:30- 9:30)... Of course she will not go to bed any time soon today, but it was good to do something that DH and I truly enjoy. The movie was really cute also. Thanks baby , mommy really appreciated it!
We also went out yesterday to a party in a friends house and she did awesome. We stayed out until 2 am like the old times. Lyla slept the entire party ! Good girl
I wish A good week for everybody
10 comments:
Wow, I can't believe she made it through a movie! What a great baby!
Wow, good little girl! I don't know if I'm brave enough to try that!
What a great little girl - honestly you have to tell me your secrets! Was the movie good? It looked super cute - my husband and I always catch up on those type of movies even though we don't have kids yet. I'm glad you guys had a nice day out and an evening just like old times as well :-)
She's getting so big! I'm glad you guys are doing well with the visa situation and work. Ad that she let you see a movie. ;)
Major cool! I went and saw WallE too. It was a cute movie. Glad you had a good time and glad she stayed asleep for you! :-)
Amazing!!! I have hope now that Pepper will eventually let me do such things.
Such a good girl!
Cibele! Lyla is BEAUTIFUL. Do you know, I have popped in your blog for a while, just never de-lurked. I am a MASSIVE fan of U2, I remember you found a lullabye cd of their songs for your beautiful babe.
xoxoxoxoxoxox
What a good girl!
Aww.. she's adorable!
yippee, nice work baby!
Post a Comment