Lindaaaaa!!!Muito fofo essa Lyla,viu? Está até parecendo que está no Brasil diante de tanta roupinha colorida e camiseta!Que bom que está procurando se divertir...mudar o foco as vezes ajuda MUITO!!!!!Mil beijos e parabéns pela filhota que Deus Te deu!Cecília
She is sure growing and sure looks beautiful! I love seeing you both out in nature! Its been crappy weather here in NE most of this summer and I hope to get more time outside this fall...
8 comments:
Lindaaaaa!!!Muito fofo essa Lyla,viu? Está até parecendo que está no Brasil diante de tanta roupinha colorida e camiseta!Que bom que está procurando se divertir...mudar o foco as vezes ajuda MUITO!!!!!Mil beijos e parabéns pela filhota que Deus Te deu!Cecília
Ah! Já ia esquecendo,vc está com uma carinha ótima também!!!Bjo!
She has the best outfits!!!
She is sure growing and sure looks beautiful! I love seeing you both out in nature! Its been crappy weather here in NE most of this summer and I hope to get more time outside this fall...
It certainly looks like you two are enjoying a beautiful day outside! Love it!
Those are great pictures Cibele!
*I have been thinking about you and hope that things are smoothing out. Hang in there...
just gorgeous....she is such a beautiful baby doll and you are too :) So happy to see such uplifting and perfect pics!!!
Absolutely love that hat!
Post a Comment