Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lyla is sick again. Double ear infection, 2 teeth coming out, she also ahs a bad cold.... I am sick as well. I haven't slept in days. I had to come to work and prepare for a very important presentation next Monday... I am so stressed out.... All I want is to go home and take care of my baby and forget about all the other crap that is going on. Please God give me strength

7 comments:

Aurelia said...

Colds are really no fun are they... So, did you start that other blog? I sent you an email, but I wasn't sure if you got it?

Aurelia said...

Ok, this is so weird, because I haven't gotten it. I tried emailing you before but I think I screwed up the address? Hmm, can you email me as well at aurelia.cotta @gmail.com ?

docgrumbles said...

Wishing you strength...

Delenn said...

I am so sorry you are both sick! It sucks being at work, sick and also sick with worry about your little one.

Please take care!

Andressa said...

Sending you many (((((((HUGS))))))

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Being sick and having a sick baby is the worse. I hope you guys start feeling better soon.

Kate said...

Praying for you.