Hi Ladies
I feel the need to have another blog, one that I can be more open and feel safe when I do it so. I dont want to password protect this blog and I dont want to delete it. I love here... and I will still be here, sharing about Lyla and my adventures as a mom. I dont know if I will have many readers on this new blog but I need a space to pour my heart out, to write for the sake of write, to write about other aspects of my life, to let you know me better and to have more privacy. I need you my good friends to come with me , I need your support, hopefuly you all can cheer me up as you did during my darkest TTC times.
If you do, send me an e-mail at cibelesec at hotmail dot com and I will send you an invitation. I hope to see you there, I am working on a very very long post!
5 comments:
i am here for you!
Sent you an email
hey, please send me the blog addy, if you haven't already.
I'm sending you an email - let me know if for some reason you don't get it, okay? I'd love to follow you over if that's okay :-)
Send me the invite - beijos - Bella
Post a Comment