I always loved Saturday mornings... After a busy week I could sleep in, enjoy a nice breakfast , nice conversation with a lovely company of some body that was happy to spend that precious time with me, that made me feel loved and apprecited. Now I LOVE Saturday mornings for other reasons. Even though I can't no loger sleep in, I have the greatest reason to wake up early. She is is so happy to see me when I come to get her from her crib... she is so happy to try news things for breakfast, to have me to play with her all day long... we have so much fun together!!!!!!!! I love her and she loves me. But when she goes down for her nap I am reminded of how lonely I am.
I used to be the wife of one and the mother of none. Now I am Lyla's mother, but no body's wife (at least not in the full sense of the word)
But soon she will be up, those tears will eventually dry up, and I know that I will be forever Lyla's mother, I am forever my mother's daughter, I am forever God's child... and there is where my idendity lies... that is my NAMESAKE.
1 comment:
I hope Lyla helps you through this difficult time.
Post a Comment