Sunday, November 23, 2008

Celebrate!

here are some pics of my bday celebrations. Thrusday we went out for dinner and yesterday I threw myself a party for 15 people at my apartment. I worked very hard but it was worth. This year was extra special because I had a guest of honor: lyla, my daughter, my baby!!!!!! she wore a dress that was mine when I was a baby, how special is that? Thank you all for the bday wishes, you amm made feel very special.











6 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

30 looks good on you ..... No it looks FABULOUS

Looks like fun

Amanda said...

Awwwww you and Lyla look fabulous!!! So glad you had a great day, you deserve it!!!

Delenn said...

The food looks yummy! And you look wonderful! How special to have Lyla in your special dress.

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Glad you had a great birthday-see 30 ain't that bad! That is so cool she wore your dress-I have a special dress that I had as a baby that I would love to put on a daughter one day. I don't think my husband would take too kindly to putting Baby M in it even for a few minutes!

Sarah said...

She looks like a doll, as usual, and you look fantastic! Love your shoes in the black dress!

Bea said...

What a yummy mummy! And that little dress is great, and so well-kept for all those years. Well, not *that* many years, of course! You're still young!

Bea