I can't believe it, she is trying to stand up on her own. It happened last night. I freaked out ,.I got the camera and after a while she did it again.... It last 2-3 seconds. My 8 month girl seems to be very adventurous
She is so adorable!! Congrats, baby girl. It is so scary when they decide to try that stuff. Baby M will be holding onto something, decide he wants to move, just step forward like he can walk and fall.
9 comments:
What a cute picture of such a happy little girl! :)
What a big girl! How exciting! Is she crawling yet?
Love the new header!!
xoxo
I love those red cheeks! Soon she is going to be getting into everything!
She is so adorable!! Congrats, baby girl. It is so scary when they decide to try that stuff. Baby M will be holding onto something, decide he wants to move, just step forward like he can walk and fall.
Look at that FACE! Love it=)
Yeah Lyla!!! You're growing up so fast!!!
what a smartie pants!!! So cute.
WHat a very talented little cutie pie
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 omg Cibele- soooo freaking cute and such chewy cheeks I cant stand it!!!
Post a Comment