There are so many of us celebrating first Christmas this year, I am so excited! Mason, Willow, CLaire, Luke, Baby O, MT, Brynn, Swim, Brooklyn, Cate, Pepper, Katherine, Lily,... and the list goes on and on MERRY CHRISTMAS!
JAG didn't quite make it to this being her first Christmas on the outside (and we don't mind since the house is not yet finished), but having her on the way sure makes a difference!
5 comments:
Merry Christmas to you, Cibele!
I hope Lyla has a wonderful Christmas!
Merry CHristmas Beautiful Girls!
JAG didn't quite make it to this being her first Christmas on the outside (and we don't mind since the house is not yet finished), but having her on the way sure makes a difference!
Merry Christmas to you, Lyla, and her dad!
It is so exciting! I hope Lyla's first was great!!
Merry Christmas. The pics of Lyla are fantastic!
Post a Comment