Thursday, September 03, 2009

I have a feeling

I have a bad feeling, a cold sensation in tummy, like fear... I hate this feeling but I can't shake it off. I have no particular reason (besides the regular old stuff) to feel this way. I hope it goes way soon.


UPDATE

I think that is has to do with the fact that I so tired... I slept 6 hours total in the past 2 days and worked long hours . Lyla has been having some crazy fevers (as high as 105) in the evenings, it goes away during the day but she does not sleep much. Maybe it has to be with the terrible guilty that I felt that I had to send her to daycare anyway. I am feeling better now hoping for some rest in the holiday weekend and some answers when I take Lyla to the Doc today.

5 comments:

Caro said...

I hope it goes away soon too

Delenn said...

Thinking of you. [HUGS]

areyoukiddingme said...

Wow. That is a terrible feeling to have - I also hope it goes away soon.

Eva said...

Oi, Cibele. Eu te visito sempre e comento raramente (acho que só comentei uma vez antes dessa). Hoje senti muita vontade de comentar.
Meu filhote é quase da idade da sua. Ele vai para a creche desde os cinco meses. Pegou viroses? Algumas. Só que vários amiguinhos dele que nem vão para creche também pegaram.
Não se culpe. Eu sei que existem várias pessoas sem noção que podem te falar que isso e aquilo sobre o daycare. Você sabe exatamente porque deixa sua princesa lá.
Em relação as febres da pequena, estou aqui na torcida para passarem logo.
Um grande abraço e fica com Deus.

hope548 said...

I hope she is ok and that you feel better soon and you both gets lots of rest and relaxation this weekend!!!