Friday, September 25, 2009

Not in any particular order

I need some rests , I need to sleep, I need to have a worry-free day, I want not to have to make any life altering decision for one month at least, I need my boss to get off my back for a second,I need for my experiments to start working again because I MUST publish my paper, I want not to have to worry about visa issues, I want to tell my DO TO list that it can wait a little longer, I want people to stop telling what to do with my life, I need a migraine free week, I need that my daughter stays healthy, I need for time I need somebody to share this load with me!!!!!!! because I am Tired, overwhelmed and frustrated...


Most of all, I need her to keep me loving me FOREVER. The fun we have makes things much easier


Sorry, just needed to vent. I am glad that it is Friday and I have a vacation to look forward

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sometimes does not hurt to wish: My boss actually told me today that since I have been working so hard that I could leave work early today at 2:30 pm.OMG!!!!!!!!. I will be a little selfish and use this time to myself and pick up miss Lyla at regular time at day care.

7 comments:

lltanderson said...

i don't know you, but i think of you often. i know you and your LO just got settled into a new place, but maybe you could think about being roomates with another mommy/child(ren)? it really does take a neighborhood to raise a child, and i just cannot imagine how hard it is for you to be doing all that you do all by yourself. could your mom or a sister come live with you? you need a break/sleep/quiet/time off.

Cibele said...

Thanks Lori. My entire family lives in Brazil, miles and miles ways from me. I do have good friends and good support system but at the end of the day it is just the 2 of us. Thanks for your support

Caro said...

Oh my friend, I'm sorry it's been so hard and I hope that some of the things get easier soon.

Sarah said...

I'm sorry it's so hard. My DH has been out of town for 2 days and I'm exhausted without his help. You are one STRONG woman, Cibele.

Amanda said...

I'm so sorry. I truly, truly do understand your stress!!!!

I love this picture of you two. So cute.

christina(apronstrings) said...

Yikes-you're right-too much stress! Hey, I am an immigration atty--how can I help!?!?!? You have my real email --email me. I'd love to help you out if i can.
xoxo

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Oh sweetie, you have been through so much lately!!!

But your LO is BEAUTIFUL and growing up so fast!

((hugs))

Hang in there momma, you are doing a fantastic job!