My wait is over...
Big hugs and big prayer Comin' at ya! The smile is adorable!
Thinking of you Cibele. Wishing I lived closer to give you well wishes in person!
Lots of prayers and hugs for you!!!She's just adorable!
Hugs and thoughts and prayers and well wishes coming your way...just think, in a few weeks, you'll be surrounded by your family and friends!
Oh, and Lyla is so stinkin' cute!!!
BIG HUGS and prayers for you, my friend. xoxox
I'm sorry things are so hard right now. Hugs!
Hugs, Cibele. I'm with Delenn. Wish I could come over with a bottle of wine and hug you in person.xxx
Oh love. I'm thinking of you.
Cibele....have you considered talking to your doctor? This stress is hard on your body and he might be able to help somewhat. Just a thought.
I am always thinking of you and that beautful little girl.
Will do.Bea
What a great smile to wake up to! I hope you start to feel better soon.
Sending you some early birthday wishes, and also sincerest wishes for a more hopeful and happy year to come. Happy birthday Cibele!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Big hugs and big prayer Comin' at ya! The smile is adorable!
Thinking of you Cibele. Wishing I lived closer to give you well wishes in person!
Lots of prayers and hugs for you!!!
She's just adorable!
Hugs and thoughts and prayers and well wishes coming your way...just think, in a few weeks, you'll be surrounded by your family and friends!
Oh, and Lyla is so stinkin' cute!!!
BIG HUGS and prayers for you, my friend. xoxox
I'm sorry things are so hard right now. Hugs!
Hugs, Cibele.
I'm with Delenn. Wish I could come over with a bottle of wine and hug you in person.
xxx
Oh love. I'm thinking of you.
Cibele....have you considered talking to your doctor? This stress is hard on your body and he might be able to help somewhat. Just a thought.
I am always thinking of you and that beautful little girl.
Will do.
Bea
What a great smile to wake up to! I hope you start to feel better soon.
Sending you some early birthday wishes, and also sincerest wishes for a more hopeful and happy year to come. Happy birthday Cibele!
Post a Comment