(not so) Wordless Wednesday: " American Grandmother"
I am so thankful for all my friends that take time to teach Lyla , share with her their world, to love her as if she is part of their own family. I met Cece 10 years ago when I arrived in the US. I did no speak much English, she was my English teacher, my mentor... We have remained friends all these years and now she gets to be "Lyla's American grandmother" and is mentoring my daughter teaching her little things that only grandmas can... next time we will meet to bake cookies. I can't wait.
3 comments:
I love Cece! And I love the video. It's so cool that Lyla has an American Grandmother, and it's cool you have her, too.
Bea
Oh how I love the picture of their hands on the piano! Profound!
That is fantastic that she has someone here that can be a grandmother to her. You seem to be blessed ith a great support group here in the states!
Post a Comment