Thursday, September 30, 2010

unstable ground

I leave in a constant fear that the other shoe will drop... and in my case it always does. I've been living in unstable ground for a long time: infertility, infidelity, divorce... even though we are divorced, whatever happens to him still directly affects me . Today he called me to tell me that due to visa issues will no longer be able to work starting tomorrow. It will be another month until he knows if his visa is approved at all, if not he has 30 days to leave. I can't afford Lyla alone here. Realistically speaking he will not able be to afford child support from Brazil... Please pray that his visa is renewed because if he leaves I don't have many more options left either. He is doing whatever he can. he wants to stay here for lyla, I know that! I just wish I did not depend on him for anything and this way I would stop being affected every time something happens to him. I am running out of reserves to keep on overcoming so many obstacles . Sigh... can I catch a break pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee????????????

6 comments:

Caro said...

Oh wow, so sorry that you have to deal with this on top of everything else. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Bea said...

I have everything crossed...

Bea

JJ said...

I am so sorry, sweetie. Sending you big hugs!!

Kelly Hutcheson said...

oh, man o man! Praying and hoping all goes like it's supposed to! xox

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Oh, Cibele, I'm sorry that this is happening. I feel the exact same way about the shoe always about to drop. I know it has been a few days since you posted this and I hope that some good news is around the corner. You can call me!

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

Oh I'm so sorry. Sending you big hugs sweetie.