Sometimes all you need is a good friend to pick you up:
e-mail from my dear friend L... It brought tears to my eyes:
"...I know how bad you want a baby. And I know that we don't talk every day. But because of that I know just how close i am to you. I know that I don't need to talk to everyday to feel close to you and understand you. I know that I am busy and that we don't talk everyday but just know that I think about you everyday and that I wish to God that your dreams come true..."
"Be strong. dont give up. I am not going to tell you that I understand what you are going through because I dont (L has two gorgeous girls). but I just want you to know that in my heart i know that you and rob are honest and good people and that God won't let you down...
I know that the day you and R have your child I will love that baby like I love my own kids. And i hope that our kids can love each other and be friends and care for eachother. just like you tell me to stay strong I tell you to stay strong..."
LOVE YOU FRIEND! THANKS for the support , it means the world to me.
6 comments:
What a great friend. People who understand the struggle are few and far between. Hold on to her!
Thats a lovely letter. What a good friend you have. She's a keeper!
What a great friend and a lovely letter! It is wonderful when you have friend's that care so much. My best friend was over last weekend and she said something to the effect that she is going to go over the top with my shower when I get pregnant because it will be the "most anticipated baby ever!" This coming from an aunt of 5 and mommy of 1 made me feel pretty special!
Good friends are a must have. I am lucky to have those as well, so glad to know you have someone who cares so much about you.
What a great friend. I wish that there were more people who get it as well as she does.
That is GREAT! I love supportive friends like that...I am so glad you have that too...makes a world of difference...
Post a Comment