Friday, May 04, 2007

I feel so bad....

I wrote this post 3 weeks ago about me being sad (again) that another friend is pregnant

… one of my friends from work called me the morning. She is PG and she is not sure if she is ready to keep it or not! 2 years ago, she was single, did not even think about getting married and the word “kids” was not even in her vocabulary. She got married 2 MONTHS AGO !!!!! I am trying to be strong and supportive but I can’t help it and be sad and cry. It is just too hard !!!!!!!!!!!!


Yesterday I got the e-mail from her that she lost the baby. I feel so bad for her, she was confused and sad. Even though she did not want the baby to begin with, she was little by little getting excited about the PG. I feel bad that I cried about it, but I never wish her or her baby anything bad. I wish I did not feel sad when I get other’s people PG news... I wish we did not have to worry about getting pregnant, I wish that IF does not turn me into a different person, I wish that my friend feels better soon and that I can be supportive and there for her when she needs. I wish that all of us can get pregnant soon!

2 comments:

Dr. Grumbles said...

Pregnancy loss is never easy. Even ambivalent women experience some degree of pain. I wish pregnancy could be easier.

Gilbert Moon said...

Your feelings about others' good news are perfectly understandable and entirely human. It does not cause their bad news or make you unfeeling. I wish you the best.