Saturday, May 19, 2007

What a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


KU! class of 2007

Proud to be Brazilian!


On the way to the graduation ceremony



Officially a doctor!




Go Jayhawks!!!!





HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!






















The band... Brazilian music (DH's band).... Thank you guys for playing!
























Class of 2007!!!!!!!!









I love this man!













Hi ladies, I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I had the greatest time ever this weekend at my party and graduation. I am so thankful for the family and friends that I have, for making this day a special one... Thank you for the kind words of encouragement. I manage to forget all about IF and just have a good time. I haven’t felt like that in a long time. Details to come, mean while enjoy the pics

I am officially a Dr. now. The hooding ceremony was very nice. I just wish my parents were here!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Congrats on your graduation! Kudos! You have worked very hard for it! Looks like you had a fabulous time. Hope you have a great time at your ceremony.

Again, Congrats!

ultimatejourney said...

Great pictures! Congratulations again on the PhD!

Furrow said...

Congratulations on getting your Ph.D.!!! That's great! I hope you have more happiness come your way, including a happy, healthy pregnancy.


Thanks for stopping by my blog.
You asked my field: I am an academic librarian. At my school, we are considered faculty and work toward tenure.

Nicole said...

I am so jealous of the brazilian music you had at your party. I love Brazilian music so much!! And you are so beautiful with that smile on your face!

Baby Blues said...

Looks like a wonderful party. Congratulations! Glad you had lots of fun. You deserve it.

amy said...

Congrats Dr. Cibele!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Doc!!

Glad you had a great weekend - you deserve it!

Sarah said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Kate said...

Congrats on your PhD! That is a great accomplishment!

TeamWinks said...

Yay!!!! Congrats! Party looks like it was a blast. Wish we all could have been there!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Congratulations!

We had our graduation this weekend, too. I was a faculty marshall (even though technically I am not faculty), which felt weird since I still feel like I just graduated!

One View said...

Congratulations!!.. :) :) Glad you had a great time at the party and thanks for sharing pics.. :) :)

Andressa said...

Congratulations, Ci!
You DO look really happy in the pics, and you should be really proud of yourself!
Um abraço bem apertado da amiguinha brasileira!

JJ said...

YAY--congrats and best wishes in the future! Thanks for sharing the pictures=)

hopeful to hateful in 28 days said...

Congrats Cibele!!!! Keep IF off the brain and celebrate!

JW said...

WOW!! Congrats Doctor! You must be so proud! The photos are lovely too! Happy PhDing!

Mony said...

Wow!
Wow!
Amazing! Congrats Doc!