Saturday, May 26, 2007

VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miami here I come... I am leaving today ladies. One more time I over packed (better safe than sorry). I heard that it is raining over there (just my luck). But I don't care... I hope I have a great time with my fried M. I am glad I did not take clomid because it is cd 16 today and no O yet... I guess I'll miss the egg this cycle. I wish DH would come with me , but he can't.. I'll miss you baby!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: I wrote some letters for the Braces Bunch yesterday and I plan to do some more at the plane... I can't wait for you gusy to get my mail

Love

See ya when I am back

6 comments:

Dr. Grumbles said...

Have a great time!

Aurelia said...

Ooooh Florida, I am sooo jealous. Have a wonderful vacation!

Baby Blues said...

Enjoy Florida! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic trip!

Cajun Cutie said...

May the sunshine do you and your body a great deal of good. Have a Great trip!

Changing Expectations said...

Have a great time on vacation! Update with some pics when you get back! Congrats on your graduation by the way!