Sunday, February 03, 2008

3rd trimester is here!!!

Thank you all for all the words of support on my last "drama queen" post. I feel much better now. I can't believe it that the third trimester is here already, just 12 more weeks. This weekend I went to babies R us to finish my registry with a friend that is also pregnant (we actually have the same due date and are both expecting girls) . It was super fun, but by the end of it I was exhausted. One less thing on my "to do list", but still lots to do.
Dh got the cutest gift for our baby. He is crazy about U2 the bad and he found a cd with lullabies renditions of U2 songs . Also my brother in law gave us a cd that he recorded with my MIL singing the lullabies she use to sing to them when they were babies and she sang to his babies when she was here last year. Priceless! I will do the same thing when my mom is here, this way our baby can hear both grandmothers since they live so far away. Needless to say that now I have to hear those cds all the times


I hope you all have a great week....

PS: continue o send love and support to ME and Steve. Thank God she is doing much better.


28 weeks belly pic





14 comments:

Somewhat Ordinary said...

You look fantastic!!

My husband's aunt gave us the Smashing Pumpkins version of those lullaby cds.

Ashley said...

Your beautiful! :]

Kate said...

You look great! Congrats!

N7 said...

YOU LOOK ADORABLE!!! I hate you I hate you I hate you! lol!
WELCOME TO THE HOME STRETCH! :)

(I don't hate you I'm just jealous that you look so cute!)

Queila said...

Olá!

A partir do fim dessa semana o acesso ao blog da Beatriz estará restrito.

Se você estiver interessada em continuar acompanhando, por favor envie-me o seu e-mail para queilalrs@hotmail.com.

Encontro você lá.

Um abraço,
Q

PS. A barrigona esta linda!

Delenn said...

Looking good! Congrats on Third Trimester! We're almost there, girl!

M said...

You look beautiful...Congrats on the milestone.

AwkwardMoments said...

Happy 3rd Trimester - you look Gorgerous!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Wow! 3rd trimester! The end is fast approaching! You look fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 3rd trimester! You look great.

Bela said...

Ai que linda! Congratulations on entering the 3rd AND LAST trimester. There's a light at the end of the tunnel.... B~

Melissa said...

YOu look great. Soon it will be over and your baby will be here. For me the last trimester went by the fastest...until the last 2 weeks :)

hope548 said...

Glad you're feeling better! You look so cute!

Courtney said...

Great pictures and congrats on 28 weeks!!!