If there is anybody as excited as DH and I about this baby , is my mom. She waited so long to be a grandmother... she is going crazy preparing special things for her little granddaughter... looks at the hand made doll collection that she prepared... Too sweet for words, just priceless! I had some just like that when I was a child…You can see also in the background a little pillow that she made for the crib...

Look how proud and happy she looks. The biggest doll it is actually a diaper stacker, isn't it too cute???

The rest family has also been busy in Brazil, swing, cross stitching , buying anything pink that see in front of them… Mom is coming in April, I wish they could all come ! I miss my family
7 comments:
look at those cute dolls - that is a happy gramma
Oi Ci -- e dificil demais ficar longe da familia nesa hora, nao??? E a ainda mais que sua mae parece ser um amorzinho, muito linda mesmo... Vc vai p/ o Brasil qd a sua pequena chegar? John e eu vamos comprar nossa passagem nessa proxima semana - ele vai ficar 2 semas e eu 1 mesao! Mal posso esperar!
Te mando outro e-mail p/ te contar detalhes (ansiedade) - vc recebeu meus e-mails? Beijocas, Bella
HOW CUTE ARE THOSE DOLLS!!!!! (And your mom!) So glad she is coming in April and I can't imagine how much you miss her- especially going through a pregnancy without her by your side. BUT- she is totally making up for it with all her creative work! And how awesome is that going to be when she gets here to be with you guys?!
Oh...and about your HUGE BELLY (previous post) I HATE people who have to open their mouths. HATE HATE HATE HATE them. They are rude and obnoxious nd you want to just take off your dirty socks and stuff them in their mouths.
It's so hard to let it roll off your back but we don't have much choice sometimes.
You need one of those t-shirts that says something that I'm afraid to type here :)
That is all too impressive!!!
That is one beaming grandmother!
That diaper stacker is so cute! I bet everyone is so excited!
How sweet of your mother to make those things! Your mom has to be so excited about her little granddaughter and I bet you can't wait for her to get there to spoil the baby. :)
Menina -- pois e, eu estou preocupada de nao poder ir ao casamento da minha irma porque eu comecei a pesquisar o que eu vou precisar p/ leva-la e a nenem vai ter que tirar o passaporte americano, que mesmo se a gente for num "centro de passaportes" vai demorar no minimo 2 semanas pra sair, e dai eu tenho que ir em NY pegar um visto no consulado brasileiro pra que ela possa entrar no Brasil (eu olhei, e pra que eu tire o passaporte brasileiro dela, vai demorar no minimo um mes -- o visto sai mais rapido). Mas o John e eu vamos comprar a nossa passagem hoje mesmo pro dia 5 de junho (ja temos reserva). Agora e torcer pra que ela nao decida nascer "atrasada" - eu espero que no maximo no dia 10 de maio ela va nascer (isso seria se ela estiver 2 semanas "atrasada" - acho que 2 semanas e o maximo que os medicos daqui esperam e depois de 2 semanas eles "induzem" o parto, nao?). It's a pretty tight deadline!
PS: Check out my blog and see my enormous belly! B~
Post a Comment