Friday, February 29, 2008

February 29: Day of remembrance

Calliope at Creating Motherhood has proposed today as a unique day of remembrance. Her post explains it best.

I decided to join in honor of my first baby that I lost October 2006 at 7 weeks. I often think about what could have been, that he ( I am sure it was a baby boy) could be almost 2 years old by now, how we would look like, how life would have been with him. Even though that sharp pain from the early days went way, I'll never forget the grief and I'll forever sympathise with all of those going through losses.




This post is also in honor of all the little ones that went way too soon, all the mommies and dads that were left behind with their heart broken and spirits bruised. My heart aches for each one of you. I am so terribly sorry and I wish I could take you pain way . I pray for healing and new beginnings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this idea!

Bea said...

This is a lovely tribute. Sorry for your loss.

Bea