Thursday, February 28, 2008

Guess who this girl is

If you guessed me, you're right! Mom sent me those today...

Mom and I


naked time!


Playing in the tub


3 years old


6 years b-day party


I can't wait to find out how Lyla looks like....

7 comments:

gaelen said...

aw, you are so cute! I'm sure Lyla will be just as adorable. Amazing how much that first picture of you looks like you now, even though you were just a tiny baby in it! =)

AwkwardMoments said...

look at that gorgeous baby!

JJ said...

What a cutie you are! And Lyla will be just as cute!

Alison said...

Oh... Lyla. I must have missed that post! I love the name!!

Bela said...

If she looks anything like you, she'll be GORGEOUS! Mil beijos, B~

Delenn said...

Very cute pictures!

You should scrapbook the pictures of yourself--they are so precious.

jp said...

Thanks for stopping by, and for your sympathy.
Congratulations to you!!!