Sunday, February 17, 2008

Baby Shower

I woke super excited about my shower only to find out that outside was falling the biggest snow storm we've had thus far during this winter (almost ½ foot in 2 hours). This shower was with my breakfast club that meets once a month , so the time was 10 am. The snow was coming down hard, the roads were dangerous... as a result very few of my friends were able to show up. I must confess that I was a little disappointed. I've waited for this day for so long. I am so thankful for the brave ones that made to the shower. They made my day super fun. I got some super cool and useful stuff, and best yet, I still have 3 more showers ... no more snow please!!!!

here some pictures from today:










10 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

glad that you made iot -through the snow! You are the cutest pregnant lady!!!

Caro said...

Glad you had fun and great pictures.

Delenn said...

I will hope for no more snow for ya!

But it looks like you had fun anyways--like your outfit!

N7 said...

first of all- OMGGGGGG at you being like 30 weeks pregnant. Almost 31- HOLY CRAP!
second- You sound like you had so much fun at your shower! And everyone that couldn't show up has to throw you a seperate shower to make up for it- thats my rule so you let them know that! Sorry about the snow though :(
And...what was in that bottle you were drinking or 'pretending' to drink?
Sneaky sneak....

you should share :)

Bela said...

I'm sorry about the snow - this time of the year is so unpredictable and quite honestly, it stinks wetaher-wise... Looks like you had lots of fun anyway! Que barriga mais linda.... Mil beijos! B~

Courtney said...

I'm so glad you got to have your shower despite the bad weather! It looks like everyone had a great time. :)

Alison said...

Oh, I love your outfit!!

Fairuce said...

Oi lindassss!!!
Adorei as fotos do chá... ficaram fofas...
Só agora vi no post embaixo que vcs escolheram o nome... lindo por sinal.
Vc está radiante!!
Agora falta pouco e logo vc vai conhecer sua princesinha!
Beijo grande!!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Snow can't stop a baby shower! Looks like a great group of friends!

Queila said...

Happy baby shower!
Ilove the picture of you and the big botthle. It looks like you had tons of fun in spite of the weather.

:)

10 more weeks to go!
Woo- hoo. :)

Q