I can't believe that I forget the date yesterday, but today it hit me... 3 years ago (Oct 22nd 2005)I lost my first baby (I was 7 weeks pregnant). I still wonder how he or she would look like, how my life would be now , if I would have had Lyla... Soon after my loss I started this blog. I was looking for support and for closure. I also started an online support group on my native language (Portuguese) that today has over 5000 members... that is this baby's legacy for my life. I love you baby and I will forever miss you . I am forever changed because of you baby
4 comments:
So sorry for your loss sweetie. What a wonderful tribute to your baby that you have been able to help so many others because of him or her....
I am so sorry for the loss of your little one. It's a rough road we go down! Thank you for the comment and the sign in on Jo.se.lyn's guest book! I am sure that they appreciate that!
You asked where in KC I am, I am north of the river, 15 minutes south of the airport. My old stomping grounds are Prairie Village, Leawood and Overland Park!
Hope you are doing well and once again, I appreciate your comments!
I will have to come back and read your story!
I think the little ones that we have lost have become the angels that help us with the ones we are finally blessed with. I have lost 4 babies, all girls, and often wonder what they would look like now. I can't let it make me sad though, because I have 3 wonderful sons that I appreciate more than I would have had my road to parenthood been easy.
So sorry for this anniversary.
Bea
Post a Comment