My wait is over...
SWEET BABY GIRL!! LOOK AT HER GO PULLING HERSELF UP...SHE LOOKS SO PROUD!
She is so cute! I am a bit jealous that she is standing up like that! Glad she did not freak out with Santa!
She's gorgeous!!!Ana didn't see sampa last year and I still have to get her to see him this year. I have a feeling she'll freak out, though! LOL
What a doll! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SWEET BABY GIRL!! LOOK AT HER GO PULLING HERSELF UP...SHE LOOKS SO PROUD!
She is so cute! I am a bit jealous that she is standing up like that! Glad she did not freak out with Santa!
She's gorgeous!!!
Ana didn't see sampa last year and I still have to get her to see him this year. I have a feeling she'll freak out, though! LOL
What a doll! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment