Thursday, February 19, 2009

again or still?

Lyla is getting worse again, she maybe went back to daycare too soon or it is a new thing since everybody at day care seems to have a cold . She is coughing ,congested and fever again ... OMG, I seriously can't deal anymore, what am I am doing with my baby??? I am failing as a mother , at work I am falling behind, my house is a mess... I look like a mess also. I don;t care about anything else I just don;t want her to be sick all the time.Is it a new thing or just the old cold she that she never got over?

4 comments:

OHN said...

Oh Cibele...daycare is a breeding ground for kids to get sick. It is just a fact. Actually, believe it or not, all these illnesses are building up her immune system and at some point she will be much healthier.

My boys were never sick till they went to pre-school...then they were sick constantly for about 3 years! By the time there were in about 2nd grade, the sicknesses happened less often.

I wish I had a magic wand to wave and make her better.

Unknown said...

Oh hon, I'm so sorry! Lyla just keeps getting it, doesn't she. It's so hard, I know. My son is sick every time I turn around. Sending lots of hugs for you. It's been such a rough patch, hoping it will get better soon.

Serenity said...

Oh hon, I'm so sorry. OHN is right - the first winter is the hardest with the sicknesses. Doesn't help to see her this sick, I know but she WILL be stronger for this. Hang in there, hon. Can you get someone to come and help you out a bit? A friend, a relative, anyone?

*hug* Wish I lived closer so I could give you a break.

Anonymous said...

Poor Lyla. She will get through this and so will you.