Friday, February 06, 2009
high fever
Lyla has been off antibiotics for only 7 days because her previous ear infection... only 6 days later she is having fever again, very high fevers . Last night it was 104.5 , it took a while to go down. She has a terrible cough and looks overall miserable. I had to take her to day care (I know,I am a bad mother). baby sitter she has fever again. I am taking ehr to the cod again.. The 4th time in 4 weeks. now it comes the fun part, having to tell boss that I have to leave again. Ex DH can't go, but agreed to stay with her tomorrow morning for me to come and make up the time. Wish me luck my friends. I need to take care of my baby, my boss should understand, but according to him she needs some vitamins because she gets sick too much
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You are in that vicious cycle of having to take a child to daycare where they pick up germs and get sick again....it is so hard to keep a child healthy when they are exposed to so many things.
I am so sorry about all the stress you are being put under.
Poor baby! (Both of you) I hope she's feeling better soon.
Does your boss have kids? If so, he should ask his wife about this kind of thing before opening his mouth.
I am so sorry that she is sick all the time. Poor little baby...
Oi Cibele...que difícil esta fase...
Espero que você possa encontrar um meio de contar com mais ajuda nestes momentos que você precisaria ser duas (ou três). bjs Nina
Sounds so familiar! I'm so sorry you're having to do this over and over again- and that you boss isn't understanding either. What else are you supposed to do?! Here's to hoping she feels better soon.
Post a Comment