Sunday, February 08, 2009

update

I came home for one hour to get some stuff and take a shower... Lyla is doing better. She was getting progressively worse and today in the morning after 10 hours with the same diaper she was completely dry, I notice the lack of tears and the she was working very hard to breath. We went to the urgent care clinic, The nurse called us to check her vitals and before even saying something she took her for my arms and ran with her. I got so scared!!!!! I ran after her and she told me that Lyla's Oxygen levels were very low and she needed a suction and oxygen ASAP. They acted very fast... and before we knew she was being admit ed. Just today they have performed the suction 3 times to help her breath. it is the most horrible thing. She is on oxygen and iv fluids + antibiotics to her ears. I am exhausted and heartbroken, my poor girl. But now she is better, took some apple juice ans gold fish crackers, and before I left she had a jar of green beans and some peach. Doc said we will see tomorrow where she is at. Her father is with her now and will sleep there with us. My Friends are just awesome, they came, brought dinner, toys for Lyla.. I love them all
Please keep us on your prayers

5 comments:

OHN said...

I am so glad you went when you did!

I hope things are more calm today :)

Serenity said...

Oh geez, how scary. I'm with OHN here, Very Happy that you went to the hospital with her when you did. I hope that she's on the mend shortly. Hugs to you all.

xxx

Kate said...

Praying for Lyla and a speedy recovery.

Amanda said...

OMG....poor little Lyla and poor you...((((HUGS)))) to you both. I hope this is all over soon.

Sarah said...

Poor little Lyla...I pray she gets better soon and gets to come home!!!!