Thursday, March 26, 2009

Are you kidding me?

Lyla's party is on Saturday afternoon. The forecast says: we are expecting the worst snow storm of this winter! 3-6" accumulation in the afternoon hours from 3-6 pm. Are you kidding me? it is to late too postpone it now.I hired a balloon artist, i shopped for all the food, the cake has been ordered. That is worst nightmare: that nobody shows up. What should I do????????

5 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

Well, Lyla won't care. She'll get some cake and be happy. You're the most important person in her life, so as long as you're there, her birthday party will be perfect.

N7 said...

YOU WILL HAVE THE PARTY!!!! HAVE IT HAVE IT!!!! Don't worry about anything. Her birthday will come whether there's snow or not so you chug along and do your thang! But it freaking figurws right? lol!!! DONT FLIP!!!!!

Kelly Hutcheson said...

It'll be a beautiful memory no matter what! Have it!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Don't cancel! We were suppose to get a major storm here a few months back, they canceled school the day before and we ended up getting NOTHING! I'm sure everything will be fine and no matter what she will still have fun. I just want this to work out in your favor, sweetie, I know you need it and put so much heart into it. Please keep us posted!

Delenn said...

Don't cancel. I am sure it will work out for the best. Its not worth worrying about, people will come no matter what.