Last weekend it was only 15 degrees and snowing here.. today it was 75 and sunny, just a gorgeous day. Lyla and I enjoyed expending some time outside. Look at her! she was so happy! we had so much fun. I can wait for spring. I can wait for spring, it has been a long and cold winter already!!!
These photos reminded me of the first time my oldest felt grass. He was born in November so by summer he was old enough to be crawling around outside. He HATED grass. He cried and cried and it took me a minute to realize it was the grass he was crying about!
9 comments:
look at the fun you are creating for her!
These photos reminded me of the first time my oldest felt grass. He was born in November so by summer he was old enough to be crawling around outside. He HATED grass. He cried and cried and it took me a minute to realize it was the grass he was crying about!
She looks like she had a blast!! I cannot wait for spring either!!
This weekend we are supposed to get that warm weather, and I cannot wait--although it will be weird--we have about 8 inches of snow on the ground!
Look at that happy girl! You are doing such a great job Cibele. So great to see that all of the sickness has gone far, far away.
Yay for spring weather! I hope it is hear to stay!
It has been a long cold weather winter...but look at how happy she look! ((hugs))
I loooove the last pic! So happy!
come back spring, we need you!
I'd happily trade: you can send winter over here, I can't stand the heat anymore, specially with big preggo belly...
She looks so precious!
Post a Comment