Were are leaving to Lyla's "surgery" for the ear tubes. I know is not big deal, butI am so nervous. I did not sleep at all last night. She has been up since 4:30 bagging for milk. She is slowly loosing her cool! Surgery is scheduled for 7 am, Wish us luck
UPTATE
we are home.. it was super fast. She woke up very upset but after dinking her milk she felt much better... I will take the rest of the day off. She is now taking a nap. I should do the same ...
Thanks
7 comments:
Good luck guys! I hope all goes well!
I'm sure by now the surgery is over by now, but I'm wishing you all the best! My ped is holding off on the tubes to see if the ear infections continue once cold season is over. I understand your nervousness because anything being done to your baby is difficult no matter how simple the procedure is.
we are home.. it was super fast. She woke up very upset but after dinking her milk she felt much better... thanks
So glad to hear everything went well!!!
Good luck! The tubes were a really good decision for Baby O; now a cold has just remained a cold. And the procedure itself was really quick and easy.
Update us when you can, okay?
*hug*
xxx
Glad it went well!! Having Seth's done has been fantastic. No more ear infections!! Yay! Take care of your girl, and of yourself! Thinking of you both.
I am so glad things went well.
Post a Comment