Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Murphy's law

I guess that freaking Murphy's law is true, at least or me. Lyla is sick again, she has bad allergies and asthma, she wants to be held, I can't hold her (Thank God my mom is here, but she can;t drive)... A friend is coming to take her to the doc with me and her father will pick us up. I can;t barely sit down because of the damn pain but her health comes first and I am too much of a control freak to stay home while somebody takes her to the doc .
I know it can always be worse, but I can use some better than this

5 comments:

hope548 said...

I'm glad the surgery went well and hope you heal and recover quickly. So sorry to hear that Lyla is sick again and you can't hold her. I hope all is well soon and you get a little break!

Delenn said...

Wishing you well! Hope things get better!

Serenity said...

Damn, Cibele. I am hoping you get a break soon.

*hug*

xxx

Courtney said...

This just isn't fair. I hope your recovery goes smoothly and that Lyla gets back to feeling better in no time.

AwkwardMoments said...

I am so sorry but VERY glad your mother is there