My wait is over...
Oi Ci,LINDAS as duas! Como o tempo voa, hein? Ela tão pequena na primeira foto, quase cabia na sua mão e agora uma mocinha! Muito legal fazer essa comparações, né? Mil beijos, Ciça
I think I like the new woman! The polka dots too!
and she is still adorable!
Look how little she was!! So, so cute. :)
Beautiful pictures...She is always dressed so wonderfully!I tagged you for a meme on my blog..
So beautiful!! I also love the new header picture.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oi Ci,
LINDAS as duas! Como o tempo voa, hein? Ela tão pequena na primeira foto, quase cabia na sua mão e agora uma mocinha! Muito legal fazer essa comparações, né? Mil beijos, Ciça
I think I like the new woman! The polka dots too!
and she is still adorable!
Look how little she was!! So, so cute. :)
Beautiful pictures...She is always dressed so wonderfully!
I tagged you for a meme on my blog..
So beautiful!! I also love the new header picture.
Post a Comment