Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Thankful

Today I hugged her for a little longer, I did not turn on the computer, We read all her favorite books , we laughed, danced, made funny faces...I focused on the things I have, not on the ones I lost. I thanked God she is safe and healthy. I thought about this mother and her incredible heartbreak. I thought about all the mothers that lost their babies. My problems felt so small and I felt thankful for the little things. Please God keep all our babies safe and healthy... each one of them is a little miracle and we are forever blessed to have them.
I am thankful for
Lyla
Claire
Brooklyn
Swim
Baby O
Austin (MT)
Luke
Mason
Theo
Lily
Willow
Elizabeth
JAG
Oliver
Brynn
Donovan
Gulia

and te list goes on (please forgive me if I forgot any name)

May God keep you all safe , healthy, happy, and be good to your mammas!

4 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Same to you!

JJ said...

What a great reminder...so thankful I have you as a friend, Cibele.

hope548 said...

Posts like this show your amazing character. In the face of your own difficulties, you can always remember the beauty in your life and still give love and support to others. Lyla is so lucky to have you!

docgrumbles said...

awww, this is so sweet!

I love the current blog layout - no one would have trouble guessing who the light of your life is right now! So many great pictures of little Lyla!