
I can't believe that you are already 18 months old. I love the person you are becoming: adventurous, opinionated, happy, creative, active, curious, smart, observant,loving, always on the go, always smiling (except when you are having your tantrums LOL). You are my constant companion, you keep me happy, busy, worried. You make me feel loved and wanted and I hope you feel the same way, because you are . I love playing with you, dancing, learning new songs just for you, reading books, I even enjoy your cartoons LOL. I LOVE BEING YOUR MOTHER! Keep growing, learning, loving life my Lyla just the way you do. I will always be here for you. Happy 18 months
6 comments:
18 MONTHS ALREADY!?!?!?! Happy Birthday and a Half Lyla!
Keep smiling pretty girl...
Happy 18 months, Lyla!
Happy 18 months!!
(And can I tell you that I had a dream a couple of nights ago that you and she came to visit O and I? It was a great dream.)
xxx
Happy half birthday, sweet girl!
::sniffle::
Happy 18 months!!!
Happy 18 months Lyla! You are a beautiful girl and you give so much to your mama!
Post a Comment